All Inclusive Packages Plus Build Your Own!
Here’s what you get with White House Photos!
- Award-Winning Quality
- 2 Week Turnaround Time
- Unlimited Time With Every Package
- Unlimited Print Rights to all of Your Photos
- Build Your Own Package With Exactly What You Want
- All Inclusive & Highly Responsive
- Effiecent and Modern Booking System
- Modern Photo Delivery System
- And much moore….
Miami Wedding Photographer – What Brides Want?
Welcome to White House Wedding Photography website. We hope that you will find the information on this page useful and that it will help you in your search for a Miami wedding photographer. White House Wedding Photography is a boutique husband and wife photography company specializing in wedding photography and videography services to brides in Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Ludaredal, Coral Gables, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and all of South Florida. Our Miami Wedding Photographer is the best at capturing moments that matters. But don’t take our word for it, text us at 305-714-1950 to schedule your 15-minute phone consult so you can learn more about our offers.
Over the years, we have learned a thing or two about what brides want from their Miami wedding photographer. We have learned that brides want:
- A meaningful relationship with their wedding photographer – they want to have a photographer that they can talk to, a photographer that will understand what they like and dislike, a photographer that will be there for them on their wedding day. Brides want a photographer that is professional and are reliable – someone who will be on time for their big day. We hear you and we understand you. This is why we train our wedding photographers to be totally committed to making your wedding day a day of unforgettable memories of love and joy. In fact, we pay our photographers on a merit-based system. The happier you are with your best Miami wedding photographers the more we’ll pay that Miami wedding photographer.
- Good communication from their Miami wedding photographer – according to an article we read on Scot Kelby Website, title Reaction to “50 Brides reveal What Their Photographer Could Have Done Better”, we garnered that quite a few of those brides were not happy with the communications they received from their photographer. Phrases such as communicate more, take my advice, listen to me are just some of the comments made by these unanimous brides. The truth is, a wedding is a big event with lots of moving parts and often times the bride herself is not fully aware of how the day is scheduled. It is the wedding photographer’s responsibility to have a real sit-down conversation with the bride to figure out what the day will look like. It is also the wedding photographer’s responsibility to ensure that the bride or the wedding planner know exactly what the photographers will be doing. That is why we are adamant about meeting with our couples as soon as possible because we want to sit down with them and have a conversation about their wedding. We ask a lot of questions and we listen and then we create a plan to ensure that we covered all the big moments and everything in between. We advise and we communicate every little thing to our brides regardless of how insignificant it may seem.
- You want professional Miami wedding photographer – with the advances in the consumer camera everyone is a photographer – or so they think. However, being a professional requires much more than just clicking the button or even creating beautiful photographs. For some reason, it seems like in the Miami and South Florida area, most photography studios are not available to brides on Mondays. However, here at White House Wedding Photography, we pride ourselves on being available to you. We are always available to read your text messages/emails, take your call and answer your questions six days a week, from Monday to Saturday 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Furthermore, we deliver on all our promises to you. If we say your photos will be ready in 2 weeks, guess what? They will be ready, that is what being a professional is about.
- Brides want Miami wedding photographer with experienced – we understand how important this is to our brides. Throughout the wedding day, our Miami wedding photographer will be faced with many challenges from lighting to composition. Photographers must be experienced enough to know how to solve these complex challenges. Lucky for us, our commercial background has given us a lot of experiences in many different genres of photography. Whether it is natural lighting, editorial for magazines, conceptual, photojournalism or fine art, we have the experience and we train all our photographers in the different genres. We have been published in magazines and blogs around the world.
- You want to try it before you buy – this makes perfect sense to us and we totally agree with you. Yes, you should be able to try out your Miami wedding photographer before you commit to hiring. You get to try the dress before you buy it, you get samples of the food before you commit to the caterer, so why shouldn’t you get a sample of what it is like to work with your Miami wedding photographer before you commit. Our 100% guarantee will allow you to do just that. You book an engagement shoot with one of our Miami wedding photographers and get to experience what your wedding day photography services will be like. It is completely free; you don’t have to pay White House Wedding Photography a dime. If you like what you receive then just book us for your wedding – it is that simple.
- Reasonable Pricing – in today’s market brides have lots of choices to choose from. However, it appears that just about every studio we know is competing on selling hours to brides. Packages are built with a lot of fluff and products that brides can personally purchase for a fraction of the cost. The difference between the packages are based on how many of our Miami wedding photographers will be covering your wedding and whether or not you want videographer services.
In Summary, Miami brides want:
- A meaningful relationship with their Miami wedding photographer
- They want good communications from their photographer
- Miami brides want professional and best Miami wedding photographer
- Experienced photographers
- Lots of beautiful photos to share with friends and family
- To test drive their photographers before committing to hiring
- Last but not least, brides want reasonable pricing
So if you are still with us, now would be the perfect time to schedule a quick 15-minute phone call to learn more. You can schedule your 15-minute phone call by clicking on this link – http://mywhwp.com/15-min-pc.