How To Find Your Wedding Photographer!
Before your request your quote, let’s answer a few questions to identify if we are a good fit for each other
You want crisp, clean, and vibrant photographs of your wedding day, right?
Your photographs will be one of the few things if not the only thing you will have left after your wedding to look back on and remember the sweet joy and love of the day.
We understand that in today’s photography industry every second person is a photographer, which makes it a headache for you to find your ideal photographer.
Are we the ideal photographers for you? Perhaps. Follow the steps below to learn how to decide if we are the one and only one wedding photographers for you and what to expect during the process.
Step 1: Do you like our photographs?
Our photographic style is a combination of contemporary editorial with a blend of photojournalism. However, we are fully trained and equip to produce work in all the genres.
It is important for you to understand that your wedding day will present a variety of photographic options that may make it impossible to produce photos in just one genre. They key is to find photographers that are well rounded in all the genres who will be able to produce beautiful photographs regardless of lighting or subjects.
If you like what you see and you think we would be perfect for your wedding day continue to step 2.
If not, we truly wish you all the best on your marriage and encourage you to continue looking for your ideal photographer.
Step 2: Request a Quote?
Yippee! We are super glad that you like our photos. Now you can request a quote and tell us a little more about your wedding. Surf on over to our quote request form.
We will respond in a flash to let you know if we are available for your date and send you our current pricing guide for your perusal. If you have any questions after you receive our pricing guide, just send us a text message or give us a call at (305) 714-1950.
Step 3: Schedule a 15 Minute Phone Call
After you have looked over our pricing guide, it is time to schedule a 15-minute phone call. The 15-minute phone call is an opportunity for you to ask us any questions that you may have come up with after looking over our pricing guide.
It is also an opportunity for us to learn a little more about your wedding. After all, we will already be bursting at the seams with curiosity and excitement.
Step 4: Meet over a glass of wine or a cup of coffee
We are located in Miami Beach, FL and is just dying to meet you and your significant other. Here is what you can expect from us:
- We want to show you our beautiful albums and cards so that you can touch them, feel them and smell them.
- We will answer all your questions
- We will go over a timeline plan of how your wedding day will unfold and what photographs will be most important to you
- We will go over our processes from booking to album delivery
- We will recommend the package and add on that we think will best meet your needs.
If you can’t make it to Miami Beach, we can connect over the phone
Step 5: Decide to hire us!
Your next step is to hire us for your wedding. You will not regret it. We will go the extra mile to ensure that we capture every fleeting moment, from the first kiss and gentle touch to the tears in your eyes and the joyous laughter and sweet smells that fill the air.
Step 6: Sign the contract and pay the 50% retainer
Once you decide to hire us the next step is to sign the contract and pay the retainer fee. Our booking proposal is done electronically online. Here are the steps to book with us:
- We build a booking proposal for you with the packages and add-on that you want
- An email is sent to you with instructions and a link to the booking portal
- At the booking portal, you will be able to review your packages and contracts
- You will be required to sign the contract and pay your 50% retainer fee. You can pay with most of the major credit cards or debit cards. You can also pay with checks
- After you sign the contract and pay the retainer fee you will be officially booked and your wedding date secure
That is all there is to it! If you still have questions we would be glad to help in any way we can.
What Your Freinds Will Say….